- By Zok on February 25, 2013Nintendo has posted a Moster Hunter 3 interview video on their official YouTube channel which details some of the games multiplayer features, like cross-over save data between the Wii U and the 3DS, and wireless local multiplayer. Check it out below. The video confirms that up to three 3DS systems can connect with one Wii U to experience local multiplayer, [...]
- By Zok on February 24, 2013While it’s doubtful we’ll ever see Minecraft on the Wii U, everything’s possible. It’s fun to imagine what the Wii U could do in the future, and one Minecraft and Wii U fan did just that in creating a trailer of Minecraft Wii U. Check it out below.
- By Zok on February 22, 2013YouTube user freddiew created a video using computer animation software that shows us what a 3D Mario could look like on the Wii U. The video is worth watching to the end, in which Mario meets Bowser.
- By Zok on February 11, 2013Digital Foundry recently made a video comparing the different console version of Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, and from the looks of it in the video below, the Wii U came out top. According to Digital Foundry, the Wii U version had the least amount of frame rate lag and looked the cleanest out of all the console versions, including the [...]
- By Zok on December 10, 2012A new patent from Nintendo shows some kind of user interaction with the GamePad, and most details support that this patent shows the Wii U able to video chat with other users while in-game. Many gamers have speculated that the patents also hint at online in-game video chat capabilities as well. Not all patents from Nintemdo have been interpreted correctly, [...]
- By Zok on November 14, 2012According to Nintendo of Japan’s official website, the Wii U eShop will have playable demos and HD video features. Along with viewing the eShop on both the GamePad and the TV screen, players can view and rate games, and read comments related to the game from Miiverse. The eShop can download content while a Wii U software is running, but [...]
- By Zok on November 12, 2012The Wii U’s video chat feature was the main topic in the latest Iwata Asks, and two developers behind the application revealed several good and bad details. The video chat feature will use Vidyo, which will make communication easier. Since Vidyo’s technology monitors and changes the bit rate in real-time, users will see little to no interference during the [...]
- By Zok on November 10, 2012Bioware has revealed the official video trailer for Mass Effect 3 Wii U. The video mainly features scenes from the game, with the usage of the Wii U GamePad making a brief appearance. The Wii U special edition of Mass Effect 3 will include most, if not all, previously released DLC, and several other unique features to make it [...]
Posts tagged with ‘video’