- By Zok on April 28, 2013In the latest Nintendo investor Q&A, Iwata thinks there are some people and game developers who still don't understand the Wii U.
- By Zok on April 10, 2013Nintendo claims that there's still plenty of third party support for the Wii U, though only 4.6% of developers say they're developing Wii U titles.
- By Zok on March 14, 2013Two Tribes recently stated that they would love to make a classic Star Fox for the Wii U. Is there a company or franchise that you really want to work with someday, if given the opportunity? I think we could make a damn fine Star fox game for Wii U. Yes, a classic Star fox game would be awesome to [...]
- By Zok on March 12, 2013Nintendo’s Shigeru Miyamoto sees the Wii U becoming more appealing to consumers in the future. In recent comments, he admitted that while there’s plenty of improvements Nintendo could make to the Wii U, there’s more coming in the future to make the Wii U a more attractive gaming console. Miyamoto tells us to expect upcoming games to take full advantage [...]
- By Zok on March 9, 2013Nintendo recently released a Facebook quiz which tells you what your gaming style is, and what you might like about the Wii U. You might also be interested in the prize, which is a $50 Nintendo Prepaid card you can spend in the Wii U eShop. A quick peek at the official rules reveals that up to 10 lucky participants [...]
- By Zok on March 8, 2013It’s no secret to any Wii U owner that the load times are bit ridiculous. Some system functions, such as going into the settings menu, could be described as “stagnant”. It turns out that even Nintendo is learning how to harness the power of the Wii U, just slowly. Shigeru Miyamoto recently admitted that he believes the Wii U has [...]
- By Zok on March 7, 2013Nintendo’s given us new pictures from Pikmin 3, and they reveal some interesting new characters. Unfortunately, we can’t describe much more about the cryptic new characters, but we do know from these screen that they’ll be playable in-game, and that they share resemblance with Olimar. It’s also interesting to see the resemblance between the GamePad and the device one character [...]
- By Zok on March 5, 2013NFC is most prominently seen in the Skylanders series or the upcoming Disney Infinity game. In these games, placing action figures on the NFC pad places virtual version in-game. In an interview with Polygon, Shigeru Miyamoto talked about the Wii U’s NFC feature that hasn’t received much attention until recently. In fact, you may have not even noticed the NFC button [...]
- By Zok on February 25, 2013Nintendo has posted a Moster Hunter 3 interview video on their official YouTube channel which details some of the games multiplayer features, like cross-over save data between the Wii U and the 3DS, and wireless local multiplayer. Check it out below. The video confirms that up to three 3DS systems can connect with one Wii U to experience local multiplayer, [...]
Posts tagged with ‘Nintendo’