- By Zok on March 9, 2013Nintendo recently released a Facebook quiz which tells you what your gaming style is, and what you might like about the Wii U. You might also be interested in the prize, which is a $50 Nintendo Prepaid card you can spend in the Wii U eShop. A quick peek at the official rules reveals that up to 10 lucky participants [...]
- By Zok on January 23, 2013Apparently, the Wii U eShop will soon have a section that features games that were developed and made in the same region as the eShop user. In other words, a user in Japan will be able to see games that were made locally in Japan by Japanese developers. Right now, this section in the eShop is only available in Australia, but should [...]
- By Zok on January 10, 2013Nintendo of America announced that two new demos would be available on the Wii U eShop today. The two new demos, available right now for download, are ZombiU and NBA 2K13. Both games have received fairly decent reviews, but now you can try them out before you buy.
- By Zok on January 9, 2013Not too long ago, Two Tribes announced that the release date of Toki Tori 2 would be delayed and the game would miss the planned release date of December 20th, 2012. Curious as to the game’s new rescheduled release date, we asked Two Tribes if they could tell us when Toki Tori 2 would be coming to the Wii U [...]
- By Zok on January 6, 2013Trine 2 is currently available on the Wii U eShop for download, and developer Frozenbyte recently shared their updated opinion of the Wii U. Frozenbyte has criticized the Wii U hardware in the past, especially picking at the lower clock speed compared to the Xbox 360 or PS3, but after porting Trine 2 to the Wii U, they feel that [...]
- By Zok on December 13, 2012According to Nintendo, game publishers choose the number of times the demo can be played. Right now, the number of uses varies widely on the Wii U eShop, but it wasn’t Nintendo that caused the wide variance. “Each publisher has the opportunity to decide how long demos will stay on the eShop, and how many times consumers can play them [...]
- By Zok on November 26, 2012A list of every Wii U eShop launch game’s memory size. Nintendo hasn’t released the memory sizes of every launch title, but they did confirm a few memory sizes, such as the 1.7 GB New Super Mario Bros. U download, during a Nintendo Direct preview of the Wii U memory. A NeoGAF forum member recently detailed the memory sizes of the Wii U’s eShop launch games, [...]
- By Zok on November 23, 2012A Ubisoft developer has confirmed via Twitter that a ZombiU playable demo will arrive to the Wii U eShop very soon. The developer says the demo should be on the eShop before December 15th, so gamers in Europe and Australia can cross their fingers in hopes the demo will arrive soon after the Wii U launch in that region.
- By Zok on November 20, 2012Little Inferno is an eShop title available for the Wii U, featuring a sadistic kind of quirky humor. Your sole purpose in the game is to burn stuff – including ordering it from a catalog, putting it in your fireplace, setting it on fire, and watching it burn. While the game idea is a bit out of the ordinary, this [...]
Posts tagged with ‘eShop’