The latest Wii U commercial hails from the Land of the Rising Sun, and takes a slightly more “classic” approach to marketing a Nintendo console. You can check out the commercial below.
The commercial is definitely slower-paced than its North America and UK counterparts, but this commercial does stand out in one unique way – referring to the Wii U as a “Super Wii”.
Here’s a quick breakdown of what the Japanese narrator described:
- The Wii U is a fun, home console. It’s a Super Wii.
- Picture quality on the GamePad and TV is clear, and pretty.
- The GamePad is fun, and durable!
- Lots of features, from internet, Miiverse, eShop, and more.
- The Wii U will launch in Japan on December 8, 2012.